At the gate
It is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that their child is always on time for school.
- Students are not allowed to travel right up to the school gate in any vehicle
- Parents are not allowed to get lunch boxes for their wards at the gate during any time of the school hours.
- Students who wish to leave the premises of the school during school hours will have to take written permission from the supervisor.
- On all school days inclusive of examinations every student is expected to be in complete uniform.
- During the winter, students can wear Navy Blue sweaters which will be provided by the school.
- Uniform must be clean and neatly pressed, shoes well -polished, finger nails pared and hair trimmed.
- It is compulsory to wear the school ID daily.
- Wearing of rings, bangles, gold ornaments, watches, mehendi or any fancy items are strictly forbidden. No cosmetics are allowed, especially kajal, mascara, eyeliner.
Money, Electronic Gadgets & Valuables
- The school authorities will not be responsible for the loss, damage or robbery of students’ belongings. It is not advisable for students to bring money or valuable articles unnecessarily to school.
- Students are not allowed to bring mobiles to school. If any student is found in possession of amobile, necessary action will be taken by the management.
- Attendance on reopening day is compulsory.
- No excuses will be entertained for extension of holidays after vacation
- Regular attendance is expected from every student. Any long period of absences requires the Head Master’s permission and is not generally encouraged.
- On return to school an absentee must produce his parent’s written explanation for his absence on the Absence record of the hand book.
- Since the examination dates are set well in advance, only genuine cases of illness endorsed with Doctor’s Certificate will be accepted for missing an exam.
- It is mandatory that parents attend these meetings to find about the child’s performance, tuition teachers are not allowed for open days.
- The handbook must be brought daily to school. Apart from home work it also contains important notices from the school.
- Parents /Guardians are required to check the handbook and acknowledge by signing it on a daily basis.
- Parents should inform the school if there is any change of contact details as well as any change in the child’s health status via the student’s hand book.
Appointment to meet school staff
- Parents / Guardians will not be allowed to see students or meet teachers during class hours. Parents can meet teachers before school begins that is from 6:45 am to 7:05am.
Security at school
- We request all parents to follow instructions from security personnel as we are trying to ensure that students are in a safe and secure environment.
Loss and damage of school property
- In the event of a child damaging school property, it is the responsibility of parents or guardians to pay in full for repairing or replacing the item.
- Parents who wish to withdraw their child from the school, should clear all the dues and apply for a leaving certificate. A month’s written notice must be given before a pupil leaves the school. Approval of both parents is a must for withdrawal of the child. If a student requires a duplicate leaving certificate proper procedures must be followed.